Convert XML data to Microsoft Access
Previewing XML Data in Exult.
Exported data in Microsoft Access.
Viewing relationships in Microsoft Access
Exult is an easy-to-use Wizard
Application which helps you convert XML to a Microsoft
Access Database (MDB or ACCDB files), Microsoft Excel
spreadsheet (XLS files) or CSV.
Getting Started with Exult
- Easy to use: With a familiar wizard interface, converting
XML to Access was never this easier!
- Automatically figures out Table Data: The XML Structure is
processed in an intuitive way to extract table data, thus simplifying
the task of sorting through the data.
- Maintains Table Relationships: Table relationships (which
are dictated by the XML structure) are maintained by the use of
auto-generated primary and foreign keys. Makes it easy to see how the
data in separate tables relate to each other.
Click here to view a screenshot
of the relationships shown in Microsoft Access.
- Merge data from multiple XML files: Merge and extract the
data from multiple XML files. Smart parsing will ensure the data will
be merged according to the XML file structure.
- Supports multiple export formats: You can also export the
data to Microsoft
Excel (XLS), Comma-Separated Values(CSV), HTML or Text.
- Imports Attribute information too when loading XML:
Attribute information within the XML is treated similarly to element
information and is extracted to the appropriate tables.
- Select & Convert only the data you are interested in:
After the XML file is loaded, you can preview the data and select the
tables you want to export.
- Extract your data the way you want it: Exult applies
database normalization rules while parsing the XML file and extracting
the data to an embedded database. The data is distributed to different
tables depending on the structure of your XML. You can merge data in
these these tables with a single click -- with proper relationships
- Want scheduled batch conversions? Exult includes a
command line program which makes the task of performing automated
(scheduled) batch conversion of XML to MDB easy. View some examples.
Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts from Large Datasets.
Query & extract XML data into Microsoft Excel
(XLS), Microsoft Access (MDB or ACCDB), or CSV.
Convert XML into Microsoft Excel (XLS), Microsoft Access (MDB or
ACCDB), or CSV.
Shred and import XML into SQL Server.
Import XML data into automatically created MySQL