Browsing Data after importing XML.
(Click for a larger view.)
Connecting to an MySQL Database.
(Click for a larger view.)
Import data from XML files into a
Exult Professional Edition for
MySQL is an easy-to-use Wizard Application which makes it very
easy to import the data from one or more XML files into
a MySQL database.
- No programming required: Exult automatically identifies
tables and columns while opening the XML file.
- Import XML data feeds: Easily import & update XML data
feeds into your MySQL database. With a single click! Can import any
valid XML, not just common feed formats like RSS, Atom, etc.
- XML relationships mirrored in the database: XML element
structure is mirrored in the database using primary and foreign
- Tables and Columns created: Database tables and columns are
automatically created from XML element and attribute information.
- Merge data from multiple XML files: Exult performs
rule-based scanning to perform smart merge of data from multiple XML
files. Makes your data look as though it was loaded from a single XML
- Optimized for large files: Large and complex XML files are
easily imported without running into large memory requirements. Exult
is built for handling heavy-duty processing jobs without crashing due
to running out of memory.
- Import XML resources on the Web: Exult can import XML from
HTTP or FTP urls directly.
- Quick & Easy: No need to struggle with XSL stylesheets,
Java or .NET programming.
- Batch Processing: Need to import data regularly on a
schedule? No problem. Use the included command-line interface to
automate your XML data processing jobs.
Importing XML into MySQL Demos
Get started with importing XML into MySQL
Exult Professional Edition for MySQL has been confirmed to
work with the following versions of MySQL:
- MySQL 5 (all editions and platforms)
- MySQL 4 (all editions and platforms)
Pentinum III and later.
Windows Server 2003
Access to a MySQL Database
The MySQL database can be located on the local machine or on a
Exult Professional Edition for MySQL Trial
You can use the Exult Professional Edition for MySQL in trial mode for
14 days. During the trial period, about 50% of the information in the
XML file is imported correctly into the MySQL database. To be able to
import the data completely, upgrade to the registered version.
You are encouraged to complete the purchase of a license as soon as
possible once you determine that Exult Professional Edition for MySQL
is suitable for you. You can always return it for a refund within 30 days if you
are not satisfied.
Bug fix upgrades are free for the lifetime of the
product. We won't ask you to pay again for an upgrade if you
find a bug in the version you have purchased.
When you purchase the Exult Professional Edition for MySQL, you won't
be caught purchasing an older version when a newer version is around
the corner. You get free upgrades to the latest version for upto 90
days from the date of your purchase.
Safe & Secure
- We warrant that all our products including the Exult Professional
Edition for MySQL is free from Adware, Spyware, Malware, Viruses, Key
Loggers or Trojans.
- We use digital signature technology to sign all our
executables. For your safety, please ensure that you install ONLY
executable setup files signed by
Novixys Software, Inc. (See picture for illustration.)
Internet Explorer warning on Windows XP