Convert XML to Excel
Previewing XML Data in Exult.
Exported data in Microsoft Excel.
Convert XML to Excel easily using
our product Exult XML Conversion
Wizard. With a few easy-to-understand steps, you can import
into the software and export the data to Microsoft Excel.
Download a free trial and check it out for
yourself. View a Demo or
- Automatically figures out Table Structure: The XML is
processed in an intuitive way to extract table data and each table is
written to a separate worksheet, thus simplifying the task of sorting
through the data.
- Maintains Table Relationships: Table relationships dictated
by the XML structure are maintained by the use of auto-generated
primary and foreign keys. Makes it easy to see how the data in
separate tables relate to each other.
- Merge data from multiple XML files: Merge and extract the
data from multiple XML files in a single pass. Smart parsing will
ensure the data will be merged according to the XML file
- Imports Attribute information too when loading XML:
Attribute information within the XML is treated similarly to element
information and is extracted to appropriate worksheets.
- Select & Export only the data you are interested in:
After the XML file is loaded, you can preview the data and select the
tables you want to export.
- Want scheduled batch conversions? Exult includes a command
line program which makes the task of performing automated (scheduled)
batch conversion of XML to Excel(XLS) easy. View some examples.
- Supports multiple export formats: Export data to Microsoft
Excel (XLS), Microsoft
Access (MDB or ACCDB), Comma-Separated Values(CSV), HTML or Text.
- Extract your data the way you want it: Exult applies
database normalization rules while parsing the XML file and extracting
the data to an embedded database. The data is distributed to different
tables depending on the structure of your XML. You can merge data in
these these tables with a single click -- with proper relationships
Import XML into Excel
Download and try our latest offering: Swift XML Converter which offers
the following additional capabilities:
- Apply filters to restrict extracted data: Allows you to
export a subset of the data
extracted from the XML. For instance, extract all customer records
for customers from the state of NJ. And unlike most other XML
software, you don't have to learn or know XPath
- Need to sort data to isolate patterns? Just click on the
column headers in the tabular view. Click again to reverse the
sort. No need to mess with XPath expressions!
- Merge data from multiple tables: Data spread across
different tables? No problem. Just select the desired columns and the
tables will be automatically joined with the correct relationships
mirroring your XML structure.
- Flatten XML hierarchy by merging a table with its
decendants: Flatten the XML hierarchy for exporting to CSV (or any
other format) with a single-click!
- Easily show or hide columns: Enhance your report by
hiding unwanted columns with a single click. Especially handy when
previewing data from multiple tables.
- Import XML directly from remote locations including Web &
FTP sites: This convenient feature allows you to specify Web
(HTTP) or FTP URLs where the XML is located. Makes for smooth sailing
without the need for a separate download step.
- Import XML located inside Zip archives: Another convenient
feature which allows you to specify one or more XML files located
inside Zip archives without having to unzip the archive to disk.
- Learn more or view a product comparison.