Previewing the data.
Exporting XML data to
Exult XML Conversion Wizard version 2.8
Convert XML into Microsoft Excel (XLS) or Microsoft
Access (MDB or ACCDB), CSV or HTML.
Exult Standard helps you import
the data from one or more XML files into a Microsoft Excel
Spreadsheet (XLS file), a Microsoft Access Database (MDB or ACCDB
file), CSV (comma separated values) or HTML.
- Automatically figures out relationships: Data tables are
created with parent - child relationships mirroring the XML
- Extract only the data you are interested in: After the XML
file is loaded, you can preview the data and select the tables you
want to export.
- Merge data from multiple XML files: Merge and extract the
data from multiple XML files. Smart parsing will ensure the data will
be merged according to the XML file structure. View a demo or
- Supports multiple export formats: Export data to Microsoft Excel (XLS), Microsoft Access (MDB),
Comma-Separated Values(CSV), HTML or Text.
- Looking for batch conversions? Use the included command-line program to
set-up automated conversions.
- Easy to use: With a familiar Wizard interface, extracting
data from XML files could not be easier! No need to struggle with XSL
Connecting to an SQL Server
database in Exult SQL Server.
Previewing the extracted data
in Exult Oracle.
Import XML into a Database
Import XML data into a database. No Programming
Exult Professional Edition offers
you an extremely easy way for extracting data from one or more
XML files to a database.
- No Programming Required: Automatically builds database
tables without any programming.
- Works with arbitrary XML schemas: Exult does not require a
DTD or an XSD definition to be able to extract the data.
- Optimized for large files: Large and complex XML files are
easily imported without running into memory requirements.
- Process many files at once: Import data from a single file
or hundreds of files at once. Exult is built for heavy-duty processing
jobs with a minimum of fuss.
Learn more about the professional editions of Exult